Jesus the bringer of peace -grant me your peace.
Jesus the healer - may your healing make me whole.
Jesus so full of love - may you flood my heart with love for you and for others. Amen.
Holy Father, grant me, in all my duties your help;
in all my perplexities your guidance;
in all my dangers your protection;
in all my sorrows your peace;
through Jesus Christ my Lord. Amen.
Jesus the Healer, I long for you to make me whole.
Take from me those attitudes which I know to be harmful
Assure me of your forgiveness for any wrong thing in the past;
Help me to be open to the loving power of your Holy Spirit;
Fill me with that loving power, that I might be made whole;
Thank you Lord, Amen.
Almighty God, to whom our needs are known before we ask,
Help us to ask only what accords with your will;
And those good things which we dare not, or in our blindness cannot ask,
Grant us for the sake of your Son, Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
- Lord, make us instruments of your peace
- Where there is hatred, let us bring love.
- Where there is injury, let us bring pardon.
- Where there is doubt, let us bring faith.
- Where there is despair, let us bring hope.
- Where there is sadness, let us bring joy.
- Where there is darkness, let us bring light.
- O Divine Master, let us seek not so much to be comforted as to comfort,
- To be understood as to understand,
- To be loved as to love:
For it is only in giving that we receive,
- In forgetting ourselves that we find,
- In pardoning that we are pardoned,
- In dying that we rise to eternal life;
Through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
Sunday 07 September 2014 | 11.00
Sunday 11 am
Service of welcome for Deacon Kina Saunders
Revd Martin Turner
'Will you get asked up into the chariot?
Sunday 07 September 2014 | 18.30
Service of Healing and Holy Communion
Revd Gill Dascombe
Vice President of the Methodist Conference
'Prescriptions for Anxiety'