Methodist Central Hall is delighted to be partnering Stewardship to organise this conference for 600 charity and church leaders and fundraisers, the programme for which is at www.christianfunding.org. This is one of our flagship events for the UK church and we hope you can join us.
This conference provides a rare opportunity to hear and question the leading Christian funders, inspirational charity and church leaders and experts in fundraising for Christian causes.
There is an opening plenary session followed by separate ‘meet the funders’ streams for Christian charities and churches and a choice of three out of eighteen afternoon workshops. Highlights include:
- Key funders of Christian charities including the Jerusalem Trust, the Laing Family Trusts, the Joseph Rank Trust and the Henry Smith Charity plus secular funders open to supporting some Christian-led projects.
- Funders of local churchesincluding the National Churches Trust, the Allchurches Trust, the Heritage Lottery Fund and ChurchCare,
- John Kirkby CBE, the inspirational founder of Christians Against Poverty, on how to communicate vision and motivate Christians to give.
- Pastor Agu Irukwu, who leads a congregation of 3,000 at Jesus House, part of the Redeemed Christian Church of God. He will explore how to inspire your members and supporters to be radically generous with their time, talent and treasure.
- Philanthropist Jonathan Ruffer, recognised in the Sunday Times Rich List as one of the leading UK givers to Christian causes, on how to partner wealthy Christians as major donors.
- Premier Chief Executive, Peter Kerridge,on how to get your organisation noticed in a crowding fundraising market.
- Eighteen practical workshops featuringadvice and case studies from leading Christian fundraisers, including one on ‘Generating earned income for Charities’ addressed by Stephanie Biden, partner at Bates Wells Braithwaite.
There will also be plenty ofnetworking time, including a reception for Methodist delegates after the conference. You can book via this link www.christianfunding.org.